The town of El Ceronal is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #406 of the ranking. El Ceronal is at 8 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Ceronal? You can find it at 7.5 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Pánuco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Ceronal location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Ceronal? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Ceronal (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Ceronal building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Ceronal (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ceronal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ceronal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Ceronal.
Vote for El Ceronal. Opinions.
Do you like El Ceronal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ceronal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Uno Méndez (33 inhabitants)
- Último Rodeo (- inhabitants)
- Coahuila (31 inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (5 inhabitants)
- El Chiflido (2 inhabitants)
- El Doce Palangana (2 inhabitants)
- El Taotao (- inhabitants)
- Estero del Rey (93 inhabitants)
- Eugenio Camacho Echeverría (- inhabitants)
- Las Potrancas (- inhabitants)
- Mezquititos (- inhabitants)
- Nacata (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (4 inhabitants)
- Tierra y Libertad (- inhabitants)