The town of El Centenario is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. El Centenario is at 1,746 meters of altitude.
Where is El Centenario? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Centenario in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Centenario.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Centenario (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El CentenarioMany people want to stay in the town of El Centenario itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOSPEDAJE SANTA ANA: 3 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DIEGO: 4 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MONTECRISTO: 4 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL FLOR DE MARIA: 3 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Centenario
With the satellite map of El Centenario will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Centenario.
Vote for El Centenario
Do you like El Centenario or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Centenario to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Buenavista Gracias a Dios (108 inhabitants)
- Canalum el Tránsito (19 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (67 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Buenavista (489 inhabitants)
- Laguna Florecilla (34 inhabitants)
- Mina de los Ángeles (47 inhabitants)
- Río Grande (759 inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Milagro (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco el Rincón (766 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Uninajab (5 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (Ocote Bandera) (46 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (San Vicente Ojo de Agua) (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (43 inhabitants)
- Sevilla (5 inhabitants)