The town of El Castillo is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #26 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Castillo is at 107 meters of altitude.
The town of El Castillo is located at 47.2 kilometers from General Bravo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Castillo.
Where is El Castillo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Castillo in Nuevo León? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Castillo.
Need to locate a certain El Castillo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Castillo (Nuevo León) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Castillo
With the satellite map of El Castillo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Castillo.
Vote for El Castillo. Opinions.
Do you like El Castillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Castillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- El Quemado (4 inhabitants)
- El Topito (4 inhabitants)
- Esquina del Potrero (- inhabitants)
- La Capilla (- inhabitants)
- La Pastora (1 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (2 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (5 inhabitants)
- Las Lajitas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (1 inhabitants)
- San José de los Martínez (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (1 inhabitants)
- Veintitrés de Marzo (- inhabitants)
- Villa Reyes (- inhabitants)