The town of El Carmen is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 6 inhabitants. El Carmen is at 2,063 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Carmen? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Carmen (Zacatecas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Carmen building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Carmen (Zacatecas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Carmen
With the satellite map of El Carmen will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guadalupe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Carmen.
Vote for El Carmen. Opinions.
Do you like El Carmen? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Carmen so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- Arroyo de Santa Rita (6 inhabitants)
- Bajío el Carmen (17 inhabitants)
- Colonia San José (Ampliación Lo de Vega) (68 inhabitants)
- De la Riva (- inhabitants)
- El TejabÃ¡n (Nemesio VÃ¡zquez) (- inhabitants)
- El Torito (José Manuel Rodríguez Muñoz) (18 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San José (11 inhabitants)
- Huerta las Tres Manzanas (3 inhabitants)
- JosÃ© Manuel Sosa GarcÃa (- inhabitants)
- Lo de Vega (165 inhabitants)
- Miguel de Santiago Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (503 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Cardona (13 inhabitants)
- San Luis de la Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Valle del Mezquital (- inhabitants)