El Carbón (Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Carbón (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 5 inhabitants?
The town of El Carbón is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #132 of the whole municipality. El Carbón is at 1351 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Carbón is located at 7.1 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Carbón.
Where is El Carbón? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Carbón in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Carbón, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Carbón
With the satellite map of El Carbón will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Carbón.
Vote for El Carbón. Opinions.
Do you like El Carbón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Carbón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Agüita del Rosario de Abajo (4 inhabitants)
- El Escalón (2 inhabitants)
- El Lenguetón (2 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Las Praderas (10 inhabitants)
- Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Jacalitos (27 inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (La Delfina) (175 inhabitants)
- Puerto los Galindo (- inhabitants)
- Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Abuelos (5 inhabitants)
- San Martín de las Vacas (84 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (1 inhabitants)