The town of El Capulín is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #235 of the ranking. El Capulín is at 2,322 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Capulín? You can find it at 79.9 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of El Salto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Capulín location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Capulín? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Capulín (Durango) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Capulín, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Capulín? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Capulín (Durango) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Capulín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Capulín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Capulín.
Vote for El Capulín. Opinions.
Do you like El Capulín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Capulín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Adolfo Ruiz Cortines (Marraneras) (43 inhabitants)
- Agua Verde (92 inhabitants)
- Camarones (- inhabitants)
- Cerro Blanco (2 inhabitants)
- El Chorreado (- inhabitants)
- El Zancudo (13 inhabitants)
- Jagüeyes (182 inhabitants)
- La Tecolota (4 inhabitants)
- Laguna de Tortugas (85 inhabitants)
- Las Joyas (- inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (54 inhabitants)
- Los Retablos (9 inhabitants)
- Mesa de San Pedro (771 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (915 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (74 inhabitants)