El Capricho (Juárez, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Capricho, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of El Capricho is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. El Capricho is at 306 meters of altitude.
Where is El Capricho? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Capricho (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Capricho building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Capricho (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Capricho
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Capricho, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Capricho.
Vote for El Capricho
Do you like El Capricho or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Capricho to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Juárez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Alto Bonito (- inhabitants)
- Campo Romania (1 inhabitants)
- Chabelito (- inhabitants)
- Chavelito (- inhabitants)
- Club de Caza y Pesca Monclova (4 inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Chupadero) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Rusio (5 inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (Ricardo Flores Wong) (- inhabitants)
- Heriberto Domínguez González (- inhabitants)
- José López González (3 inhabitants)
- La Represa (- inhabitants)
- Los Dos Caballos (1 inhabitants)
- María Isabel (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (36 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (- inhabitants)