El Capricho (Montecristo de Guerrero, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Capricho, a beautiful small village of 12 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of El Capricho is located in the Municipality of Montecristo de Guerrero (in the State of Chiapas). There are 12 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #26 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Capricho is at 926 meters of altitude.
The town of El Capricho is located at 4.7 kilometers from Montecristo de Guerrero, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Capricho.
Where is El Capricho? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Capricho (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Capricho
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Capricho, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montecristo de Guerrero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Capricho.
Vote for El Capricho. Opinions.
Do you like El Capricho? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Capricho so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montecristo de Guerrero
- Celaya (7 inhabitants)
- Copainala (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (7 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (316 inhabitants)
- La Opinión (14 inhabitants)
- La Vainilla (3 inhabitants)
- Laguna del Cofre (1055 inhabitants)
- Las Joyas (- inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (152 inhabitants)
- Los Gatos (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Mundo los Pinos (68 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (6 inhabitants)
- San Benito (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (3 inhabitants)
- Vista Alegre (152 inhabitants)