The town of El Capitán is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #136 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Capitán is at 65 meters of altitude.
The town of El Capitán is located at 5.5 kilometers from Playas de Rosarito, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Capitán.
Where is El Capitán? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Capitán (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Capitán? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Capitán (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Capitán
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Capitán, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Capitán.
Vote for El Capitán. Opinions.
Do you like El Capitán? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Capitán so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Campo Don Tomás (16 inhabitants)
- Campo Real (136 inhabitants)
- Candiles Dorados (41 inhabitants)
- Club Campestre María Isabel (21 inhabitants)
- Misión del Mar 1ra. y 2da. Sección (1342 inhabitants)
- Las Trancas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (Familia Ramírez) (5 inhabitants)
- Potrero de en Medio (2 inhabitants)
- Pretty House Rescue (2 inhabitants)
- Punta Delfín (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Dos Gallos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Ruizes (15 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Patricio (4 inhabitants)
- San José de la Zorra (167 inhabitants)