The town of El Cantarito is located in the Municipality of Tepehuanes (in the State of Durango). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #194 of the whole municipality. El Cantarito is at 2,275 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Cantarito is located at 70.5 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Santa Catarina de Tepehuanes, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Cantarito.
Where is El Cantarito? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Cantarito in Durango? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Cantarito.
The population of El Cantarito (Durango) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El CantaritoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Cantarito, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Cantarito so you can contact them.:
- CASA DE HUESPEDES RIVERA: 63 km away, direction Northeast (45 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DE GUANACEVI: 54 km away, direction Northeast (38 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CONCORDIA: 57 km away, direction Northeast (44 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CONCORDIA: 59 km away, direction Northeast (40 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Cantarito
With the satellite map of El Cantarito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tepehuanes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Cantarito.
Photos of El Cantarito
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Cantarito? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Cantarito.
The Postal Code of El Cantarito (Durango) is 35643
Do you want to know the Postal Code of El Cantarito so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 35643. The first two digits of the ZIP code of El Cantarito ("35") correspond to the State of Durango, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for El Cantarito
Do you like El Cantarito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Cantarito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepehuanes
- Aguapinole (14 inhabitants)
- Chamacueros (6 inhabitants)
- El Cantarito (- inhabitants)
- El Columpio (6 inhabitants)
- El Potrero de Vizcarra (- inhabitants)
- El Río de Potrillo (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio (El Refugio de los Lobos) (61 inhabitants)
- El Saucillal (4 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega de Ramírez (5 inhabitants)
- La Joyita (1 inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (11 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (39 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (91 inhabitants)
- Mesa de los Toros (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Arroyo (- inhabitants)