The town of El Canelo is located in the Municipality of Saltillo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #128 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Canelo is at 1,742 meters of altitude.
The town of El Canelo is located at 33.6 kilometers from Saltillo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Canelo.
Where is El Canelo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Canelo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Canelo, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Canelo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Canelo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Canelo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Canelo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Saltillo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Canelo.
Photos of El Canelo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Canelo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Canelo.
Vote for El Canelo. Opinions.
Do you like El Canelo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Canelo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Saltillo
- Alto del Mulato Uno (11 inhabitants)
- Cerro Colorado (- inhabitants)
- Dominga Rodríguez Ruiz (San José de los Cerritos) (2 inhabitants)
- El Chiflón (- inhabitants)
- El Palmar (3 inhabitants)
- Francisco de la Cruz Covarrubias (5 inhabitants)
- Gabriel Casillas Villanueva (- inhabitants)
- La Chorrera (6 inhabitants)
- La Galera (- inhabitants)
- Los Duraznitos (- inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Ríos Herrera (2 inhabitants)
- Metro Car (- inhabitants)
- Pablo Parra Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (134 inhabitants)
- Tina Verde (5 inhabitants)