The town of El Campanario is located in the Municipality of Tlatlauquitepec (in the State of Puebla). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #89 of the whole municipality. El Campanario is at 442 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Campanario is located at 19.2 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Ciudad de Tlatlauquitepec, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Campanario.
Where is El Campanario? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Campanario in Puebla: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Campanario, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Puebla State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Campanario (Puebla) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El CampanarioMany people want to stay in the town of El Campanario itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS ARCOS: 3 km away, direction Northwest (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA EL ROSARIO: 15 km away, direction North (12 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES BLANCO: 16 km away, direction North (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN FRANCISCO: 15 km away, direction North (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Campanario
With the satellite map of El Campanario will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlatlauquitepec. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Campanario.
Vote for El Campanario
Do you like El Campanario or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Campanario to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlatlauquitepec
- Atioyan (827 inhabitants)
- Calatepec (301 inhabitants)
- El Duraznillo (157 inhabitants)
- El Pozo (166 inhabitants)
- Gómez Sur (77 inhabitants)
- Gómez Sur (Llano de Toluca) (126 inhabitants)
- Hueyacapan (209 inhabitants)
- Jilotepec (106 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (192 inhabitants)
- Ocotlán de Betancourt (3349 inhabitants)
- Pablogco (674 inhabitants)
- Salvadorco (293 inhabitants)
- Tanhuixco del Carmen (488 inhabitants)
- Telpalcatipan (10 inhabitants)
- Tepehican (Los Báez) (10 inhabitants)