El Campanario (Tlatlauquitepec, Puebla)
Know the tiny town of El Campanario through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 8 inhabitants in the State of Puebla
The town of El Campanario is located in the Municipality of Tlatlauquitepec (in the State of Puebla). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #89 of the whole municipality. El Campanario is at 393 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Campanario is located at 19.2 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Ciudad de Tlatlauquitepec, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Campanario.
Where is El Campanario? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Campanario in Puebla: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Campanario, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Campanario
With the satellite map of El Campanario will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlatlauquitepec. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Campanario.
Vote for El Campanario. Opinions.
Do you like El Campanario? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Campanario so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlatlauquitepec
- Analco (118 inhabitants)
- Coatectzin Oriente (181 inhabitants)
- Cougtajapan (41 inhabitants)
- Cuacualaxtla (289 inhabitants)
- Hueyacapan (120 inhabitants)
- Ixmatlaco (508 inhabitants)
- La Palma (Máquinas) (142 inhabitants)
- Loma de la Yerba (305 inhabitants)
- Ocotlán de Betancourt (2806 inhabitants)
- Oyameles (2854 inhabitants)
- Pablogco (577 inhabitants)
- Tatauzoquico (1970 inhabitants)
- Tehuagco (482 inhabitants)
- Tepehican (Los Baez) (9 inhabitants)
- Yoloctzin (142 inhabitants)