The town of El Camarón is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #378 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Camarón is at 83 meters of altitude.
The town of El Camarón is located at 25.7 kilometers from Aldama, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Camarón.
Where is El Camarón? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Camarón (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Camarón, which has the following symbol
The population of El Camarón (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El CamarónDo you want to stay in El Camarón? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Camarón:
- HOTEL MANSIÓN PRESAS DEL REY: 41 km away, direction Southwest (34 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JUAN: 38 km away, direction Southwest (30 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RANCHO VIEJO: 37 km away, direction Southwest (30 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDAMA: 34 km away, direction Southwest (25 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Camarón
With the satellite map of El Camarón will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Camarón.
Vote for El Camarón
Do you like El Camarón or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Camarón to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Cuestas (- inhabitants)
- El Chijol (- inhabitants)
- El Cuero (4 inhabitants)
- El Granjeno (10 inhabitants)
- El Moro (4 inhabitants)
- El Recluta (1 inhabitants)
- Gil Piñón (2 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (2 inhabitants)
- La Presita (- inhabitants)
- Las Alazanas (205 inhabitants)
- Los Presidentes (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramos (Los Toribios) (4 inhabitants)
- San Judas (2 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (Juan Montes) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (6 inhabitants)