El Camarón (Francisco I. Madero, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Know the tiny town of El Camarón through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of El Camarón is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #61 of the whole municipality. El Camarón is at 1100 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Camarón is located at 28.4 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Camarón.
Where is El Camarón? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Camarón (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of El Camarón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Camarón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Camarón.
Vote for El Camarón. Opinions.
Do you like El Camarón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Camarón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Benjamín Perales (3 inhabitants)
- El Camarón (6 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (2 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (El Porvenir de Arriba) (1672 inhabitants)
- Francisco Rodríguez Delgado (4 inhabitants)
- Francisco Vega (1 inhabitants)
- Grupo Covadonga Sociedad (4 inhabitants)
- Las Nenas (5 inhabitants)
- Lazarín González (29 inhabitants)
- Lácteos la Florida (1 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (52 inhabitants)
- Noé Saldaña (2 inhabitants)
- Noria Sector Seis (1 inhabitants)
- Saloña (- inhabitants)
- Seis de Octubre (Santo Niño) (2053 inhabitants)