The town of El Caimán is located in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 2 inhabitants. El Caimán is at 699 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Caimán? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Caimán in Michoacán de Ocampo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Caimán, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Caimán building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Caimán (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Caimán
With the satellite map of El Caimán will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Caimán.
Vote for El Caimán. Opinions.
Do you like El Caimán? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Caimán so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tiquicheo de Nicolás Romero
- Charcos Verdes (- inhabitants)
- El Pinzán (12 inhabitants)
- El Pinzán Dulce (7 inhabitants)
- El Recodo (7 inhabitants)
- El Salitrillo (- inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (La Curva) (121 inhabitants)
- Gallitos (Siete Carreras) (182 inhabitants)
- La Codorniz (- inhabitants)
- La Minita (34 inhabitants)
- La Parota (27 inhabitants)
- Las Palmillas (- inhabitants)
- Loma García (10 inhabitants)
- Los Corongoros (18 inhabitants)
- Palmo Real (8 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Dinero (1 inhabitants)