The town of El Burladero is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #1375 of the whole municipality. El Burladero is at 644 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Burladero is located at 11.6 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 45.2 kilometers in direction Northwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Burladero.
Where is El Burladero? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Burladero in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of El Burladero (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El BurladeroMany people want to stay in the town of El Burladero itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- POSADA DEL LIDER: 16 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 15 km away, direction East (12 minutes by car)
- POSADA VILLACORZO: 15 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL CAROLINA: 16 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Burladero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Burladero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Burladero.
Photos of El Burladero
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Burladero, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Burladero, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Burladero
Do you like El Burladero or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Burladero to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Dos Hermanos (12 inhabitants)
- Dos Villas (6 inhabitants)
- El Guanacastle (1 inhabitants)
- El Ocotillo (9 inhabitants)
- La Lucha (4 inhabitants)
- La Perla (- inhabitants)
- La Sidra (5 inhabitants)
- Las Limas (13 inhabitants)
- Lirio del Valle (- inhabitants)
- Patria Chica (191 inhabitants)
- Reparo el Amatal (5 inhabitants)
- San Esteban (8 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (2 inhabitants)
- San José las Flores (Unión Juárez) (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Esther (3 inhabitants)