The town of El Búfalo is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #404 of the ranking. El Búfalo is at 139 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Búfalo? You can find it at 20.6 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Soto la Marina, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Búfalo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Búfalo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Búfalo in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Búfalo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Búfalo (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Búfalo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Búfalo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Búfalo.
Vote for El Búfalo. Opinions.
Do you like El Búfalo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Búfalo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Dieciocho de Marzo (- inhabitants)
- Don Nicho (6 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (- inhabitants)
- El Divisadero (- inhabitants)
- El Guardado (4 inhabitants)
- El Guayaboso (2 inhabitants)
- El Lucero (3 inhabitants)
- El Pollo (El Pollito) (- inhabitants)
- El Zamora (5 inhabitants)
- Gabriel Núñez (- inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (54 inhabitants)
- Los Alpes (4 inhabitants)
- Monte Alto (2 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Sierra del Huajuco (- inhabitants)