The town of El Bosque is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 3 inhabitants. El Bosque is at 1,115 meters of altitude.
Where is El Bosque? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Bosque (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Bosque, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Bosque and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Bosque (Nayarit) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Bosque
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Bosque, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Bosque.
Vote for El Bosque. Opinions.
Do you like El Bosque? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Bosque so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Agua Zarca (La Mesa) (3 inhabitants)
- Crucero de Tetitlán (5 inhabitants)
- El Nogal (- inhabitants)
- El Torreón (178 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcina Los Hernández (3 inhabitants)
- Ixtapa (10 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas (2 inhabitants)
- Loma del Bajío (11 inhabitants)
- Los Horcones (- inhabitants)
- Manguito (- inhabitants)
- Monte los Cuartos (El Descanso) (5 inhabitants)
- Piedra Gorda (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Don Andrés (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho GHR (1 inhabitants)
- Tatepozco (11 inhabitants)