The town of El Bosque is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 14 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #237 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Bosque is at 640 meters of altitude.
The town of El Bosque is located at 22.0 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. In addition, it is located at 15.8 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Bosque.
Where is El Bosque? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Bosque in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Bosque (Chiapas) is 14 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El BosqueMany people want to stay in the town of El Bosque itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL MANZUR MELCHOR: 9 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NAJADE: 11 km away, direction South (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 11 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 12 km away, direction South (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Bosque
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Bosque, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Bosque.
Vote for El Bosque
Do you like El Bosque or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Bosque to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Bella Vista (22 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (13 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (4 inhabitants)
- El Granadillal (8 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (- inhabitants)
- El Rubí (7 inhabitants)
- La Florida (7 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (- inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (6 inhabitants)
- Rizo de Oro (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tenejapa (16 inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (3 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (- inhabitants)