El Bosque (San Blas, Nayarit)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Bosque, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Nayarit
The town of El Bosque is located in the Municipality of San Blas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #76 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Bosque is at 135 meters of altitude.
The town of El Bosque is located at 14.1 kilometers from San Blas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Bosque.
Where is El Bosque? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Bosque (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Bosque
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Bosque, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Blas. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Bosque.
Photos of El Bosque
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Bosque, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Bosque, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Bosque. Opinions.
Do you like El Bosque? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Bosque so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Blas
- Campamento Cica (Bugambilias) (624 inhabitants)
- Crucero de el Llano (1 inhabitants)
- El Corte (2 inhabitants)
- El Madrigaleño (793 inhabitants)
- Huerta de Nardo Arvizu (- inhabitants)
- José María Mercado (El Infierno) (202 inhabitants)
- Las Antenas (- inhabitants)
- Los Bernal Salas (4 inhabitants)
- Mecatán (2657 inhabitants)
- Paraje del Rey (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Mercedes (Gustavo Luna Rodríguez) (2 inhabitants)
- San Blas (10187 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (4 inhabitants)
- Tecuitata (402 inhabitants)
- Tizonta (El Gato) (1 inhabitants)