El Bordo (Acaponeta, Nayarit)
Know the tiny town of El Bordo through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Nayarit
The town of El Bordo is located in the Municipality of Acaponeta (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #116 of the whole municipality. El Bordo is at 25 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Bordo is located at 0.7 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Acaponeta, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Bordo.
Where is El Bordo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Bordo (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Bordo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Bordo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Acaponeta. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Bordo.
Vote for El Bordo. Opinions.
Do you like El Bordo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Bordo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Acaponeta
- El Caimanero (3 inhabitants)
- El Recodo (768 inhabitants)
- El Resbalón (747 inhabitants)
- El Sobasto (7 inhabitants)
- El Tacote (123 inhabitants)
- La Alarcona (2 inhabitants)
- La Curva Jugo de Caña (- inhabitants)
- La Guásima (1040 inhabitants)
- Las Cañitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Moras (4 inhabitants)
- Planta de Hornos los Horcones (- inhabitants)
- Pradera Santa Rosa (El Coatepec) (1 inhabitants)
- San Dieguito de Abajo (289 inhabitants)
- Saycota (73 inhabitants)
- Zavala (8 inhabitants)