El Bordo (San Joaquín, Querétaro Arteaga)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Bordo, a beautiful small village of 11 inhabitants in the State of Querétaro Arteaga
The town of El Bordo is located in the Municipality of San Joaquín (in the State of Querétaro Arteaga). There are 11 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #58 of the whole municipality. El Bordo is at 1089 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Bordo is located at 16.2 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of San Joaquín, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Bordo.
Where is El Bordo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Bordo (Querétaro Arteaga) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Bordo, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Bordo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Bordo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Joaquín. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Bordo.
Photos of El Bordo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Bordo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Bordo.
Vote for El Bordo. Opinions.
Do you like El Bordo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Bordo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Joaquín
- Agua de Venado (138 inhabitants)
- Canoas (Nuevo San Joaquín) (465 inhabitants)
- El Deconí (144 inhabitants)
- El Mesho (24 inhabitants)
- Familia Ledezma Martínez (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (39 inhabitants)
- La Majada (36 inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (112 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Platanito (29 inhabitants)
- Palo Grande (14 inhabitants)
- Puerto de la Garita (72 inhabitants)
- Puerto de Ramírez (8 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (275 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (428 inhabitants)
- Santa María Álamos (439 inhabitants)