The town of El Borbollón is located in the Municipality of Irapuato (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #359 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Borbollón is at 1,770 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of El Borbollón is located at 17.0 kilometers from Irapuato, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Borbollón.
Where is El Borbollón? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Borbollón (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Borbollón (Guanajuato) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El BorbollónMany people want to stay in the town of El Borbollón itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL: 6 km away, direction South (5 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EGIPCIO: 11 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL GALERIA PLAZA DE IRAPUATO: 17 km away, direction South (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL GALERÍA PLAZA IRAPUATO: 19 km away, direction South (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Borbollón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Borbollón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Irapuato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Borbollón.
Population pyramid of El Borbollón (Guanajuato)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of El Borbollón by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in El Borbollón there is a generational replacement.
Photos of El Borbollón
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Borbollón? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Borbollón.
Vote for El Borbollón
Do you like El Borbollón or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Borbollón to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Irapuato
- Buenos Aires (486 inhabitants)
- Camino al Gallo (- inhabitants)
- El Llanito (4 inhabitants)
- Granja de los Sánchez Castañeda (12 inhabitants)
- Granja El Corralón (5 inhabitants)
- Granja San Vicente de Malvas (7 inhabitants)
- Irapuato (452090 inhabitants)
- La Chilera (18 inhabitants)
- Luis Bravo (16 inhabitants)
- Noria Nueva (27 inhabitants)
- Privada Paraíso (110 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo del Llanito (1209 inhabitants)
- Roberto León (Ejido San Francisco de la Charca) (4 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (El Cuatro) (22 inhabitants)
- Valenciana de Yóstiro (247 inhabitants)