The town of El Bolero is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. El Bolero is at 482 meters of altitude.
Where is El Bolero? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Bolero (Nuevo León) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Bolero building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Bolero (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Bolero
With the satellite map of El Bolero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Bolero.
Vote for El Bolero. Opinions.
Do you like El Bolero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Bolero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Anacuitas (Adjuntas de Ballesteros) (16 inhabitants)
- Charco la Anacua (- inhabitants)
- El Bolero (1 inhabitants)
- El Mexicano (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir Dos (La Trinidad) (- inhabitants)
- El Sabinito (- inhabitants)
- Espinoza (2 inhabitants)
- Gachupines (Santa María) (- inhabitants)
- La Espía de Arriba (4 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (31 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (20 inhabitants)
- Mohínos (10 inhabitants)
- Padre Mier (324 inhabitants)
- Portales (32 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (1 inhabitants)