El Bojol (San Luis Potosí)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Bojol, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants in the State of San Luis Potosí
The town of El Bojol is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #107 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Bojol is at 70 meters of altitude.
The town of El Bojol is located at 19.0 kilometers from San Vicente Tancuayalab, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Bojol.
Where is El Bojol? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Bojol in San Luis Potosí: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Bojol, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Bojol
With the satellite map of El Bojol will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Bojol.
Photos of El Bojol
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Bojol? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Bojol.
Vote for El Bojol. Opinions.
Do you like El Bojol? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Bojol so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Ejido Tierra y Libertad (3 inhabitants)
- El Alto Miguel Goldaracena (1 inhabitants)
- El Quicham (El Quichán) (- inhabitants)
- General León Martínez (354 inhabitants)
- Héctor Meraz Rivera (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (8 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (2 inhabitants)
- Nueva Guinea (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jom té (Tambolón) (104 inhabitants)
- Piedras Chinas (22 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Chote (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho Isabella (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Jumaisa (2 inhabitants)
- Sara Martha (- inhabitants)
- Tanjuque (- inhabitants)