El Bienvenido (Ocampo, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Know the tiny town of El Bienvenido through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of El Bienvenido is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #112 of the whole municipality. El Bienvenido is at 1411 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Bienvenido is located at 190.1 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Ocampo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Bienvenido.
Where is El Bienvenido? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Bienvenido (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Bienvenido
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Bienvenido, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Bienvenido.
Vote for El Bienvenido. Opinions.
Do you like El Bienvenido? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Bienvenido so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Agua Chica (5 inhabitants)
- Blanca Banda (4 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (2 inhabitants)
- Chupaderos (6 inhabitants)
- Cuesta de Roque (5 inhabitants)
- El Juncal (3 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (2 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (2 inhabitants)
- La Piedra (12 inhabitants)
- Las Eutimias (110 inhabitants)
- Norias del Caballo (8 inhabitants)
- Pedro Prieto (1 inhabitants)
- Punta de la Sierra (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de los Álamos (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (1 inhabitants)