The town of El Bien Amado is located in the Municipality of Escárcega (in the State of Campeche). There are 4 inhabitants. El Bien Amado is at 71 meters of altitude.
Where is El Bien Amado? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Bien Amado (Campeche) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Campeche State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Bien Amado (Campeche) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El Bien AmadoMany people want to stay in the town of El Bien Amado itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL REAL PRIMAVERA CAMPESTRE: 38 km away, direction Northeast (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JARDINES AUTEL: 39 km away, direction South (33 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL BOSQUE: 38 km away, direction South (30 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA LOL KA NAAB: 45 km away, direction South (35 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Bien Amado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Bien Amado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Escárcega. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Bien Amado.
Vote for El Bien Amado
Do you like El Bien Amado or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Bien Amado to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Escárcega
- Búfalo (- inhabitants)
- Cantemó (- inhabitants)
- Debrando (2 inhabitants)
- El Chelo (- inhabitants)
- El Cuatro (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (- inhabitants)
- El Pocito (- inhabitants)
- El Cedral (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Seis (4 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Treinta y Seis (825 inhabitants)
- Nuevo ParaÃso (- inhabitants)
- Profesor Quijano (Kilómetro Diez) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Los Potrillos (6 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (2 inhabitants)