The town of El Berrinche is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Berrinche is at 85 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Berrinche? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Berrinche in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Berrinche, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Berrinche? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Berrinche (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Berrinche
With the satellite map of El Berrinche will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Berrinche.
Vote for El Berrinche. Opinions.
Do you like El Berrinche? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Berrinche so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Carlos Treviño (- inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (- inhabitants)
- El Indio (- inhabitants)
- El Pionero (1 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (160 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (36 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Morales (- inhabitants)
- Ignacio Manuel Altamirano (113 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (179 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (- inhabitants)
- La Nueva Unión (166 inhabitants)
- La Ponderosa (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (1 inhabitants)
- Tanchipa (184 inhabitants)
- Veinte de Noviembre (99 inhabitants)