The town of El Bejucal is located in the Municipality of San Juan Bautista Cuicatlán (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #26 of the whole municipality. El Bejucal is at 641 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Bejucal is located at 7.5 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of San Juan Bautista Cuicatlán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Bejucal.
#1 Where is El Bejucal? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Bejucal in Oaxaca: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Bejucal, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Oaxaca State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of El Bejucal (Oaxaca) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Bejucal
With the satellite map of El Bejucal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Juan Bautista Cuicatlán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Bejucal.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El BejucalIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Bejucal, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Bejucal so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL REAL SOCHIAPAM SA DE CV: 12 km away, direction North (9 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES CRISTAL: 12 km away, direction North (10 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUESPEDES MARINA: 12 km away, direction North (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA DON PEDRO: 12 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for El Bejucal as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Bejucal or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Bejucal to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about El Bejucal
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Bautista Cuicatlán
- Colonia La Torre (89 inhabitants)
- El Cacique (111 inhabitants)
- Estación Quiotepec (108 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (90 inhabitants)
- La Garita (- inhabitants)
- Ojito de Agua (192 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuba (Diodoro Carrasco Altamirano) (1 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel Almoloya (135 inhabitants)
- San José del Chilar (678 inhabitants)
- San Juan Bautista Cuicatlán (5403 inhabitants)
- San Juan Coyula (616 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Chicozapotes (801 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Nodón (227 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- Santiago Quiotepec (150 inhabitants)