The town of El Baño is located in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #177 of the ranking. El Baño is at 67 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Baño? You can find it at 35.3 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of San Juan Evangelista, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Baño location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Baño? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Baño in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Baño building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Baño (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Baño
With the satellite map of El Baño will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Juan Evangelista. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Baño.
Vote for El Baño. Opinions.
Do you like El Baño? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Baño so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista
- Ejido Villa Guerrero Melchor Ocampo (742 inhabitants)
- El Guayacán (1 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (386 inhabitants)
- El Noventa y Dos (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (8 inhabitants)
- El Silver (5 inhabitants)
- José María Pino Suárez (6 inhabitants)
- La Pita (12 inhabitants)
- La Tronconera (2 inhabitants)
- Los Roblitos (- inhabitants)
- Doña Coty (5 inhabitants)
- El Artemio (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (5 inhabitants)
- Raya de las Carolinas (225 inhabitants)
- Tizamar (401 inhabitants)