The town of El Bajío (El Rosal) is located in the Municipality of Loreto (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 44 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #88 of the whole municipality. El Bajío (El Rosal) is at 2,040 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Bajío (El Rosal) is located at 4.5 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Loreto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Bajío (El Rosal).
Where is El Bajío (El Rosal)? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Bajío (El Rosal) (Zacatecas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Bajío (El Rosal), which has the following symbol
The population of El Bajío (El Rosal) (Zacatecas) is 44 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El Bajío (El Rosal)It seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Bajío (El Rosal), but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Bajío (El Rosal) so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL POSADA HACIENDA QUINTA REAL: 5 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
- HOSTAL TRADICIONAL POSADA: 6 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
- CUARTOS EN RENTA: 6 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUESPEDES VERACRUZ: 6 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Bajío (El Rosal)
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Bajío (El Rosal), to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Loreto. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Bajío (El Rosal).
Population pyramid of El Bajío (El Rosal) (Zacatecas)
In El Bajío (El Rosal) there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of El Bajío (El Rosal), separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of El Bajío (El Rosal)
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Bajío (El Rosal), we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Bajío (El Rosal), so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Bajío (El Rosal)
Do you like El Bajío (El Rosal) or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Bajío (El Rosal) to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Loreto
- Ejido Hidalgo (1375 inhabitants)
- El Becerro (7 inhabitants)
- El Socorro (309 inhabitants)
- Invernadero El Mezquite (7 inhabitants)
- La Biznaga (2 inhabitants)
- La Loma (El Bajío) (967 inhabitants)
- La Luz (481 inhabitants)
- La Mesita (10 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (159 inhabitants)
- Monte Grande (6 inhabitants)
- Norias de Guadalupe (1428 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Arbolitos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Nogal (3 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano (17 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (90 inhabitants)