The town of El Arrozal is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 5 inhabitants. El Arrozal is at 16 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Arrozal? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Arrozal in Tabasco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Arrozal, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Arrozal? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Arrozal (Tabasco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Arrozal
With the satellite map of El Arrozal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Balancán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Arrozal.
Vote for El Arrozal. Opinions.
Do you like El Arrozal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Arrozal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Buena Vista (6 inhabitants)
- Catalina (Altamira) (8 inhabitants)
- Chacabita (108 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Caminos (6 inhabitants)
- El Chinal (12 inhabitants)
- El Jobal (2 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (9 inhabitants)
- El Yomel (5 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (5 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- Los Gómez (6 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo Sacaolas (513 inhabitants)
- Oklahoma I (- inhabitants)
- Pucteal (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Celia (14 inhabitants)