El Arroyo Prieto (Jalisco)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Arroyo Prieto, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Jalisco
The town of El Arroyo Prieto is located in the Municipality of Poncitlán (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. El Arroyo Prieto is at 1,538 meters of altitude.
Where is El Arroyo Prieto? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Arroyo Prieto (Jalisco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Arroyo Prieto, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Arroyo Prieto? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of El Arroyo Prieto (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Arroyo Prieto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Arroyo Prieto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Poncitlán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Arroyo Prieto.
Vote for El Arroyo Prieto
Do you like El Arroyo Prieto or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Arroyo Prieto to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Poncitlán
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Poncitlán
- Agua Caliente (1284 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Granjena (312 inhabitants)
- Cuesta de Mezcala (885 inhabitants)
- Cuitzeo (La Estancia) (5899 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (6 inhabitants)
- El Panteón (Ojo de Agua del Guamúchil) (- inhabitants)
- El Romereño (INFONAVIT) (2404 inhabitants)
- La Angostura (6 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (- inhabitants)
- La PeÃ±a (- inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (14 inhabitants)
- Las Tortugas (4 inhabitants)
- Poncitlán (14636 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Jacalón (- inhabitants)