The town of El Árbol is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 10 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #331 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Árbol is at 19 meters of altitude.
The town of El Árbol is located at 25.9 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. In addition, it is located at 33.6 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Árbol.
Where is El Árbol? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Árbol in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Árbol and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Árbol (Tamaulipas) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Árbol
With the satellite map of El Árbol will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Árbol.
Photos of El Árbol
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Árbol, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Árbol, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Árbol. Opinions.
Do you like El Árbol? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Árbol so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Anastasio Morales Sánchez (2 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (Antonio Rangel) (1 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Centro de Investigaciones Agrícolas El Tercer Mundo (7 de Abril) (1 inhabitants)
- El Cañón (3 inhabitants)
- Graneros del Sur (2 inhabitants)
- Guanajuato (2 inhabitants)
- Impulsora Porcícola Río Grande (La Granja) (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (Alfredo Latofski) (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria de Juan Pablo ll (2 inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (3 inhabitants)
- Los Frutales (La Cruz) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (142 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)