The town of El Amparo is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #181 of the whole municipality. El Amparo is at 349 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Amparo is located at 4.7 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Estación Santa Engracia, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Hidalgo) it is at 38.8 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Amparo.
Where is El Amparo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Amparo in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Amparo.
Need to locate a certain El Amparo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Amparo (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Amparo
With the satellite map of El Amparo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Amparo.
Vote for El Amparo. Opinions.
Do you like El Amparo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Amparo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Cinco de Mayo (126 inhabitants)
- Cruz y Cruz (La Granja) (- inhabitants)
- Dos Amigos (San Rafael) (- inhabitants)
- El Contadero (Nevado) (- inhabitants)
- Guayabas (8 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Zúñiga (1 inhabitants)
- Jesús Espiricueta (1 inhabitants)
- Puerto Del Aire (Casita) (- inhabitants)
- La Garita (67 inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (7 inhabitants)
- Paradero Marroquín (- inhabitants)
- Quinta El Shero (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (Los Pachones) (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (154 inhabitants)