The town of El Amparo is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #181 of the whole municipality. El Amparo is at 349 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Amparo is located at 4.7 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Estación Santa Engracia, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Hidalgo) it is at 38.8 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Amparo.
Where is El Amparo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Amparo in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Amparo.
The population of El Amparo (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El AmparoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Amparo, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Amparo so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SAN JORGE: 6 km away, direction East (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL YADO INN: 7 km away, direction East (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLAGRAN: 39 km away, direction North (27 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA ENGRACIA: 51 km away, direction Southeast (38 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Amparo
With the satellite map of El Amparo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Amparo.
Vote for El Amparo
Do you like El Amparo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Amparo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Cerro del Chato (- inhabitants)
- David Tovar Sánchez (- inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (- inhabitants)
- El Ruso (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (5 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (101 inhabitants)
- Hermanos Juárez Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Puerto Del Aire (Casita) (- inhabitants)
- La Lupita (7 inhabitants)
- Marroquín (110 inhabitants)
- Pinto Bayo (- inhabitants)
- Potrero Santa Fe (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Vicenta (San Juanito) (- inhabitants)
- Vico Larumbes (- inhabitants)