El Amate (Jáltipan, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
Know the tiny town of El Amate through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave
The town of El Amate is located in the Municipality of Jáltipan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #96 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Amate is at 30 meters of altitude.
The town of El Amate is located at 14.4 kilometers from Jáltipan de Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Amate.
Where is El Amate? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Amate (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Amate, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Amate
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Amate, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jáltipan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Amate.
Vote for El Amate. Opinions.
Do you like El Amate? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Amate so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jáltipan
- Boca de Mozapan (13 inhabitants)
- Catemaco (2 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (6 inhabitants)
- El Mariscal (2 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (4 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata Salazar (27 inhabitants)
- Finca la Malinche (- inhabitants)
- La Sabana (7 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (48 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas de Tacamichapan (1034 inhabitants)
- Las Pozas (6 inhabitants)
- Ranchoapan (483 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (5 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (399 inhabitants)
- Tres Sitios (Tecolapa) (5 inhabitants)