The town of El Amate is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 14 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #74 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Amate is at 571 meters of altitude.
The town of El Amate is located at 11.2 kilometers from Jiquipilas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Amate.
Where is El Amate? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Amate in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Amate, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Amate? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Amate (Chiapas) is 14 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Amate
With the satellite map of El Amate will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Amate.
Vote for El Amate. Opinions.
Do you like El Amate? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Amate so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- Catorce de Septiembre (124 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (1 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (5 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (17 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Vainilla (6 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (7 inhabitants)
- Potosí (12 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (6 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (57 inhabitants)
- Tiltepec (2007 inhabitants)