The town of El Alma Joven is located in the Municipality of Pitiquito (in the State of Sonora). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #92 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Alma Joven is at 621 meters of altitude.
The town of El Alma Joven is located at 68.9 kilometers from Pitiquito, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Alma Joven.
Where is El Alma Joven? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Alma Joven in Sonora? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Alma Joven.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Alma Joven and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Alma Joven (Sonora) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Alma Joven
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Alma Joven, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pitiquito. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Alma Joven.
Vote for El Alma Joven. Opinions.
Do you like El Alma Joven? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Alma Joven so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pitiquito
- Camaleones (4 inhabitants)
- El Aguajito (1 inhabitants)
- El Parral (4 inhabitants)
- El Pozo Cinco (- inhabitants)
- Estación Pitiquito Rural (2 inhabitants)
- José Bustamante Dos (Antonio Reynas) (1 inhabitants)
- La Casa Grande (La Inmaculada) (10 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (32 inhabitants)
- La Morita (1 inhabitants)
- La Sauceda (1 inhabitants)
- Las Estrellas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Misión (2 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (2 inhabitants)
- San Judas (6 inhabitants)
- Serafín Granados (- inhabitants)