The town of El Aguajito Uno is located in the Municipality of Comondú (in the State of Baja California Sur). There are 3 inhabitants. El Aguajito Uno is at 114 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Aguajito Uno? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Aguajito Uno (Baja California Sur)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of El Aguajito Uno (Baja California Sur) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El Aguajito UnoDo you want to stay in El Aguajito Uno? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Aguajito Uno:
- CABAÑAS LA PURISIMA: 6 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA SIERRA: 7 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN ISIDRO: 12 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- HACIENDA DON MARIO: 51 km away, direction Southeast (42 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Aguajito Uno
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Aguajito Uno, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comondú. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Aguajito Uno.
Vote for El Aguajito Uno
Do you like El Aguajito Uno or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Aguajito Uno to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comondú
- Peninsular (Agricola y Ganadera) (- inhabitants)
- Andachires (1 inhabitants)
- Nueva California Lote 29 (4 inhabitants)
- El Saltito (- inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (- inhabitants)
- Las Garzas (- inhabitants)
- Guadalajara Lote 13 (2 inhabitants)
- Nueva California Lote 49 (2 inhabitants)
- Río Mayo Lote 5 (2 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias Lote 9 (4 inhabitants)
- La Purísima Lote C3-F (1 inhabitants)
- Cuitláhuac Lote 52 (4 inhabitants)
- Jalisco Lote C3-X (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)