The town of El Aguacate is located in the Municipality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso (in the State of Guerrero). There are 12 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #142 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Aguacate is at 642 meters of altitude.
The town of El Aguacate is located at 26.4 kilometers from Ajuchitlán del Progreso, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Aguacate.
Where is El Aguacate? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Aguacate (Guerrero) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Aguacate, which has the following symbol
The population of El Aguacate (Guerrero) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El AguacateMany people want to stay in the town of El Aguacate itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SEÑORIAL: 38 km away, direction Northeast (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS ARCOS: 45 km away, direction Northeast (33 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA DEL SOMBRERO: 43 km away, direction Northeast (30 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CIBELES: 48 km away, direction Northeast (35 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Aguacate
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Aguacate, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Aguacate.
Photos of El Aguacate
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Aguacate? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Aguacate.
Vote for El Aguacate
Do you like El Aguacate or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Aguacate to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso
- Ajuchitlán del Progreso (6537 inhabitants)
- Changata (3226 inhabitants)
- El Cirián (- inhabitants)
- El Salto (66 inhabitants)
- El Tigre (- inhabitants)
- La Llave (- inhabitants)
- Las Anonitas (832 inhabitants)
- Los Fabianes (128 inhabitants)
- Los Horcones (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinzanes (- inhabitants)
- Los Tepetates (- inhabitants)
- Palos Grandes (34 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana del Águila (680 inhabitants)
- Zacahuaje (821 inhabitants)
- Zapotitlán (21 inhabitants)