The town of El Abandonado is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #441 of the ranking. El Abandonado is at 40 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Abandonado? You can find it at 29.0 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Las Choapas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Abandonado location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Abandonado? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Abandonado (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Abandonado (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El AbandonadoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Abandonado, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Abandonado so you can contact them.:
- AUTO HOTEL ACUARIO: 44 km away, direction North (29 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SANTA FE: 41 km away, direction North (32 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA VERONICA: 38 km away, direction North (29 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS PALMAS: 44 km away, direction North (31 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Abandonado
With the satellite map of El Abandonado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Las Choapas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Abandonado.
Vote for El Abandonado
Do you like El Abandonado or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Abandonado to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Ambrosio Martínez Antonio (12 inhabitants)
- Crispín Caballero (5 inhabitants)
- David Monroy (La Ceiba) (- inhabitants)
- El Berilo (Kilómetro 10) (3 inhabitants)
- El Tarasco (6 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (3 inhabitants)
- Jesús Martínez (2 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (54 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Magueyales (4 inhabitants)
- Marcelino Corona Hernández (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (10 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (Maribel) (6 inhabitants)
- Ubaldo Frías (2 inhabitants)