The town of El Abandonado is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #441 of the ranking. El Abandonado is at 40 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Abandonado? You can find it at 29.0 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Las Choapas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Abandonado location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Abandonado? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Abandonado (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Abandonado and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Abandonado (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Abandonado
With the satellite map of El Abandonado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Las Choapas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Abandonado.
Vote for El Abandonado. Opinions.
Do you like El Abandonado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Abandonado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Ambrosio Martínez Antonio (12 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (El Mico) (1 inhabitants)
- Chucuapa (15 inhabitants)
- El Ideal (149 inhabitants)
- El Polvorín (- inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas (4 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Piedritas (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Huastecas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (2 inhabitants)
- Margarito Montero (2 inhabitants)
- Mario Sánchez López (3 inhabitants)
- Rafael Tecuapetla (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (4 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (9 inhabitants)