The town of Ejido Tierra y Libertad is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #99 of the ranking. Ejido Tierra y Libertad is at 31 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Ejido Tierra y Libertad? You can find it at 6.6 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of San Vicente Tancuayalab, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Ejido Tierra y Libertad location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Ejido Tierra y Libertad? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Ejido Tierra y Libertad (San Luis Potosí)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the San Luis Potosí State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Ejido Tierra y Libertad (San Luis Potosí) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Ejido Tierra y LibertadMany people want to stay in the town of Ejido Tierra y Libertad itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CABAÑAS DE SAN VICENTE: 7 km away, direction South (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANTE EDUARDO: 10 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- RESTAURANT BAR LOS CHARALES Y HOTEL TANCUAYALAB: 10 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VERSALLES: 20 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Ejido Tierra y Libertad
With the satellite map of Ejido Tierra y Libertad will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Ejido Tierra y Libertad.
Photos of Ejido Tierra y Libertad
In order for you to enjoy nature around Ejido Tierra y Libertad, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Ejido Tierra y Libertad, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Ejido Tierra y Libertad
Do you like Ejido Tierra y Libertad or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Ejido Tierra y Libertad to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Alto Mirador (- inhabitants)
- Colonia el Carmen (Nuevo Jomté) (100 inhabitants)
- Ejido Ricardo Flores Magón (- inhabitants)
- Ejido Tierra y Libertad (- inhabitants)
- El Alto Miguel Goldaracena (- inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (Eligia del Ángel Vázquez) (5 inhabitants)
- Flores Magón (219 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- Los Arturos (- inhabitants)
- Los Fomentos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Miguel (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Lucía (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosita (- inhabitants)
- Tancuiche (264 inhabitants)
- Tanjuque (- inhabitants)