EJIDO SONORA

        

the town of Ejido Sonora is located in the Municipality of Tepatlaxco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 158 inhabitants. Ejido Sonora is 834 meters above sea level.

Population in Ejido Sonora

In the town there are 79 men and 79 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 2.21 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 2.53% of the total population. 8.86% of the inhabitants are illiterate (11.39% of men and 6.33% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 5.74 (4.83 within the men and 6.73 within the women).

Population changes in Ejido Sonora since 2005
In 2005, in Ejido Sonora there were 140 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 18 more people (a variation of 12.86%). Of which there are 8 more men (a variation of 11.27%), and 10 more women (a variation of 14.49%).

Indigenous culture in Ejido Sonora
1.90% of the population is indigenous, and 0.63% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Ejido Sonora
38.61% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (68.35% of the men, and 8.86% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Ejido Sonora
In Ejido Sonora there are 42 dwellings. 94.29% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 88.57% have toilet or restroom, 65.71% have a radio receiver, 77.14% a television, 42.86% a fridge, 28.57% a washing-machine, 8.57% a car or a van, 2.86% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 8.57% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Ejido Sonora

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tepatlaxco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Ejido Sonora?

Location map of Ejido Sonora: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Ejido Sonora, which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of Ejido Sonora in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Ejido Sonora with a higher resolution.


>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

What is Ejido Sonora like?

TEPATLAXCO TEPATLAXCO TEPATLAXCO

Enjoy the photos of Ejido Sonora on this link

Vote for Ejido Sonora

Do you like Ejido Sonora? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ejido Sonora so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Schools in Ejido Sonora

  • EJIDO SONORA
  • All of the Schools in Ejido Sonora

  • Help us to improve the information about Ejido Sonora and to spread it over the Internet:

    Add one website of Ejido Sonora
    Link Ejido Sonora from your webpage
    Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Ejido Sonora


    Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tepatlaxco: