EJIDO CUCAPAH INDÍGENA
the town of Ejido Cucapah Indígena is located in the Municipality of Mexicali (in the State of Baja California). There are 851 inhabitants. Ejido Cucapah Indígena is 13 meters above sea level.
In the town there are 440 men and 411 women. The ratio women per men is 0.934, and the fecundity rate is 2.86 children per woman. People from outside the State of Baja California account for 19.86% of the total population. 2.70% of the inhabitants are illiterate (2.05% of the men, and 3.41% of the women). The average school enrolment ratio is 8.10 (8.44 within the men, and 7.75 within the women).0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.32.55% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (48.18% of the men, and 15.82% of the women).
Where is Ejido Cucapah Indígena?
Location map of Ejido Cucapah Indígena: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Ejido Cucapah Indígena, which is marked with the symbol
What is Ejido Cucapah Indígena like?
Schools in Ejido Cucapah Indígena
Help us to improve the information about Ejido Cucapah Indígena and to spread it over the Internet:→Add one website of Ejido Cucapah Indígena
→ Link Ejido Cucapah Indígena from your webpage
→ Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Ejido Cucapah Indígena
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Mexicali:
- Aerofumigaciones Tres Valles (Ejido Morelos)
- Al Pie del Viejo
- Alberto Oviedo Mota (Reacomodo)
- Alcántara (Colonia Colorado No. 1)
- Alianza para la Producción (La Choyera)
- Arboleda Residencial
- Baja Palms
- Barajas (Colonia Chapultepec)
- Bórquez Sur
- Bordo Tule Chek (Colonia Colorado No. 7)
- Burcia (Ejido Jalapa)
- Campo 19 (Ejido Morelos Colonia el Suspiro)
- Campo Cantú Cove (Colonia Francisco Villa)
- Campo Cuatro (Ejido Hechicera)
- Campo del Prado (Colonia el Mayor)
- Campo Don Abel
- Campo el 18 (Ejido Morelos)
- Campo la Curva (Colonia Silva)
- Campo las 3B (Colonia Ruano Valdez)
- Campo Mayor Solano 2 Río Colorado
- Campo Nuevo (Ejido Jalapa)