The town of El Naranjo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #673 of the ranking. El Naranjo is at 7 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Efraín Rizo, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2015.
Do you want to locate the town of El Naranjo? You can find it at 31.3 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Naranjo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Naranjo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Naranjo in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Naranjo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Naranjo (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Naranjo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Naranjo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Naranjo.
Vote for El Naranjo. Opinions.
Do you like El Naranjo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Naranjo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Amatal (- inhabitants)
- El Coyolito (Santa Anita) (1 inhabitants)
- El Gulaver (2 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (5 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (1 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (- inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Tortugas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- Paso del Mar Dos (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucrecia (3 inhabitants)