The town of Dos Palmas is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #248 of the whole municipality. Dos Palmas is at 32 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Dos Palmas is located at 18.8 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Pánuco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Dos Palmas.
Satellite photo of Dos Palmas
With the satellite map of Dos Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pánuco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Dos Palmas.
The population of Dos Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Dos PalmasMany people want to stay in the town of Dos Palmas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL EDUARDOS: 24 km away, direction North (20 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS PALMAS: 24 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANSIÓN HUASTECA: 25 km away, direction North (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA DEL RÍO: 27 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
Where is Dos Palmas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Dos Palmas in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Dos Palmas.
Photos of Dos Palmas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Dos Palmas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Dos Palmas.
Vote for Dos Palmas
Do you like Dos Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Dos Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Álamo (48 inhabitants)
- El Cantarito (- inhabitants)
- El Carrizal (1 inhabitants)
- El Cuarenta (3 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (- inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (- inhabitants)
- El Zapatero (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Ovalle (4 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (- inhabitants)
- La Pitahaya (- inhabitants)
- La Pitahaya (1 inhabitants)
- Las Chacas (- inhabitants)
- Loma del Tigre (- inhabitants)
- Paija (- inhabitants)
- San Blas (4 inhabitants)