The town of Dos Palmas is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #233 of the whole municipality. Dos Palmas is at 21 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Dos Palmas is located at 11.6 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Pánuco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Dos Palmas.
Where is Dos Palmas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Dos Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of Dos Palmas (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Dos PalmasDo you want to stay in Dos Palmas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Dos Palmas:
- MOTEL PARABOLICAS: 19 km away, direction South (13 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PARABOLICAS: 18 km away, direction South (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PRINCIPAL: 18 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FORMOSA: 18 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Dos Palmas
With the satellite map of Dos Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pánuco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Dos Palmas.
Photos of Dos Palmas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Dos Palmas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Dos Palmas.
Vote for Dos Palmas
Do you like Dos Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Dos Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Chapacao Dos (57 inhabitants)
- Dos Cañones (5 inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (5 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (3 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (- inhabitants)
- El Taotao (- inhabitants)
- La Bomba (7 inhabitants)
- La Cortadura (183 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- San Alfredo (- inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan (Las Cebollas) (- inhabitants)
- Venable (95 inhabitants)