The town of Dos Arbolitos is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 10 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #506 in terms of number of inhabitants. Dos Arbolitos is at 1,062 meters of altitude.
The town of Dos Arbolitos is located at 26.0 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. In addition, it is located at 59.1 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Dos Arbolitos.
Where is Dos Arbolitos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Dos Arbolitos (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Dos Arbolitos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Dos Arbolitos (Chiapas) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Dos Arbolitos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Dos Arbolitos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Dos Arbolitos.
Vote for Dos Arbolitos. Opinions.
Do you like Dos Arbolitos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Dos Arbolitos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo del Sauz (2 inhabitants)
- El Amanecer (1 inhabitants)
- El Brasil (7 inhabitants)
- El Roblar (- inhabitants)
- Juan Sabines Gutiérrez (47 inhabitants)
- La Cascada (4 inhabitants)
- La Majada (2 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (9 inhabitants)
- Las Trozas (18 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (198 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (6 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (275 inhabitants)
- San Joseito (- inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (6 inhabitants)