The town of Dos Arbolitos is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #331 of the ranking. Dos Arbolitos is at 582 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Dos Arbolitos? You can find it at 6.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Jiquipilas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Dos Arbolitos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Dos Arbolitos? How to get there? Map
Location map of Dos Arbolitos in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Dos Arbolitos, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Dos Arbolitos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Dos Arbolitos (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Dos Arbolitos
With the satellite map of Dos Arbolitos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Dos Arbolitos.
Vote for Dos Arbolitos. Opinions.
Do you like Dos Arbolitos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Dos Arbolitos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Concepción (7 inhabitants)
- Eben Ezer (- inhabitants)
- El Girasol (4 inhabitants)
- El Roblito (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (4 inhabitants)
- El Zapote Negro (5 inhabitants)
- Julián Grajales (1263 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (- inhabitants)
- Los Almendros (5 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (La Gachupina) (115 inhabitants)
- Quintana Roo (1465 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (2 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (22 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (1519 inhabitants)