The town of Don Ismael is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Don Ismael is at 504 meters of altitude.
Where is Don Ismael? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Don Ismael in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Don Ismael.
Need to locate a certain Don Ismael building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Don Ismael (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Don Ismael
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Don Ismael, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Don Ismael.
Vote for Don Ismael. Opinions.
Do you like Don Ismael? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Don Ismael so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Centro de Rehabilitación Estrella David (2 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (2 inhabitants)
- La Casa del Gringo (Los Nopales) (14 inhabitants)
- La Noria (9 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Santa Anita (- inhabitants)
- Pléyades (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Chispas (- inhabitants)
- El Conquistador Dos (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Rincón Uno (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Franco Cosío (- inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (5 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (2 inhabitants)
- San Judas (11 inhabitants)